Monday 7 February 2022

"Happiness at home" for iCraft Australia

 

 Welcome back iCraft friends. Today I am with you to share my latest layout project with some beautiful iCraft products. This project is titled 

"Happiness at home"


My layout started off with a patterned paper taken from the Country Garden 12 x 12 collection. The orange for me was a little bright so I watered down my Artist's White Gesso and applied a layer over the top of my paper. This was dried and then I applied some random stamping using Walnut Stain in Distress Oxide . I also pounced more of the Artist's white gesso over the floral corners on my background to help them blend more into the background. 



I took several Wooden Embellishments and dressed these using Black Soot and Walnut Stain Distress Oxides along with clear crackle varnish and Minnesota Pines Chalk Paint.. Once these medias were dried I applied a little of the Antique Bronze wax over the top. 


To the back of the Wooden Embellishment door I adhered another patterned paper from the Country Garden collection. Once the glue was dried I cut away the excess paper and layered both the door and shutter as seen in the project. 


I took another patterned paper piece from the 12 x 12 pack and did some fussy cutting. Using these fussy cut pieces I started the layering around the door. I then cut and adhered my photo to the base of the wooden embellishment #263. And behind this I added in an fine cut doily. This piece was then glued atop of the door at the left of page.

I continued on embellishing my layout using more fussy cut pieces, some cut lace, and some pretty 49andmarket flowers from my stash. 

I used more wooden embellishments including the sections of brick #048, 2 x packs of the foliage #061 and the title "Happiness" from wooden embellishment pack #029. I added more colour to some of the wooden embellishments using icraft chalk paint in Minnesota Pines. Lastly I added some watered down splatters of white gesso over and around the layout. 



So that is my project for today. This can also be found for purchase in kit form on the website for those interested in doing a little crafting in the coming weeks of covid lockdowns. 

You can find it here: 
https://tinamarie.com.au/product/happiness-at-home-tok105/

Stay tuned for more wonderful inspiration by our talented team. 

Stay safe and until next time happy crafting. 

Tina 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017