I have also used chipboards from Dusty Attic to create a frame to the left of the page. These chipboards were primed with Stamperia Primer. I then added in some dimension over the chipboards using Liquid Pearls. These were allowed to dry and then I painted over the top of them again. I added in some highlighting using Viva Decors 3D Stamp Paints in Silver.
To the right of the layout I used a wooden embellishment from iCraft Australia. This was dressed the same as the chipboard frame. Over this piece I added in a handmade "X" mould. This was also dressed in white gesso with highlights of the Stamp Paint in Silver.