Monday 16 March 2020

"Sweet Dreams" 49andMarket Design Team project

Hello friends and welcome back. I hope this post finds you all well. 

Today my project share has been created with the new release Vintage Artistry Color Sage.


My project "Sweet" was created using the patterned paper "Perennial". To this I added textures using modelling paste through a stencil and the addition of more colour using acrylic paints. 



My photo was placed upon a full packet of the layered Stitch Frames from the Natural Color Set. I love how these have real stitching. Some of the frames were cut in half to fit around my photo as it was not a standard size. I distressed the edges and also coloured them with acrylic paints. 


Amongst the layers of the frames I tucked in some cute pieces of Dusty Attic chipboards. Below are the ones that were used for this. 









 I also used two packs of some of my favourite 49andMarket flowers to help keep my layout co-ordinating with the background paper. The packs I have used were the Vintage Shade Pospourri in Blue and Mint Garden Petals. As you will see above I have also coloured these a little using my acrylic paints. 




Lastly I added in some of the cute Wishing Bubbles. I find these are a real treat if you are looking for  additional embellies to add to your children's layouts. I feel they have a fun feel to them. And as you can see here I have changed them up a little using  medias. For this project I used the Limeade Wishing Bubbles and added a little Oceania Acrylic paint along with white gesso.








Well that is all from me today. I do hope you have enjoyed my fun little project here.
Until next time take care and warm hugs. 



Tina xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina! I hope you are staying well and your family are too! Love this layout, love all the blooms, great clusters and the photo is soo sweet... take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017