Tuesday 31 March 2020

"Probabilities" 49andMarket Design Team Creation

Welcome back friends and I do hope that this post today finds you all healthy and well.
Today I have something for you to cheer the soul. Doing this project made me forget of all the awful things going on around me at present
and to just relax and enjoy the process. And that I did. I have titled this project “Probabilities”. I hope you enjoy it.

I started out with a leftover pack of the Serendipitous mini paper pack that I was more than determined to use these last two sheets up to make
something special. The two pieces left were the b side of the cover sheet and Hazy Mornings. I started out by fussy cutting the bottom of the cluster on
Hazy Morning. I then cut up all the pieces of the b side of the cover sheet and went to work putting the large frame together giving it more dimension and
and then adding it over the top of the Hazy Morning piece.

I added a smaller frame to the outside of my photo and used the smaller cute little black frames like I would when using chipboards. I love
the little extra added embellishments like these that you find in the packs. I added a little of the leftover piece of Hazy Mornings to the back
of my window mould using gel medium to keep it in place and added the windows in after. I have painted this randomly using some
acrylic paints in Seafoam and Black.

I have added layers using the gorgeous Cottage Blooms in Violet along with some Dusty Attic chipboards that were coloured in Seafoam
and black with a dash of Inka Gold's to enhance the colours and blend. And of course I have added in some of my favourite embellishments being
the gorgeous Wishing Bubbles which I feel always adds an element of playfulness to a project.

I added in a small amount of stamping using Black Soot distress ink with the script stamp from Gabi’s Label Stamp Set and some cute
mini art stones . I did some final little touches of dry brushing to my flowers and frames and then I was finished.


I do hope you have enjoyed my quick little project here today. Please take care of yourselves and I will see you back here again soon.

Hugs


Tina xx
49andMarket Products
Serendipitous – Hazy Mornings 
Serendipitous – Cover Sheet
Wishing Bubbles – Grape Soda 
Country Blooms – Violet 
Garden Seeds – Cotton 
Gabi's Label Stamp Set  
Other Products
Dusty Attic Chipboards
Window Mould
Paper Magiclay
Art Stones
Distress Ink Black Soot
Acrylic Paints
Inka Golds
Liquitex Gessoes

Gel Medium

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow..You cant tell me this was a quick little project???? no way.. that would take me weeks!! so many details.. the blooms, the chipboards. the layering.. the design.. really really beautiful...love this.. and I hope you and your family are doing well and staying safe...

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017