Tuesday 6 May 2014

"The Peaceful Heart"

Good morning and happy spring season to you all. Today I want to share a very special layout that I created a little while ago using a photo of my son and our two dogs back when they were only pups. It was actually a year ago that these photos were taken.......... how time flies.

 I have included some close-ups for you.............just keep scrolling.



I created this vintage shabby styled layout using the collection of papers called Shoreline Treasure from the Pion. Along with this beautiful paper collection I adorned this layout with Shabby Chic Treasure Resins, flowers from Petaloo and Dusty Attic chipboards, 


I did a lot of distressing,tearing and layering on this layout. 


Love this fish net chipboard. I tore it up into pieces and gave it a splash of gesso with a little inking using Distress inks.


I also used the sea shells resins and these have also been inked a little. I have tucked in a little cheesecloth which was stained with some coffee and a few seed beads that having been sitting in my stash for soooooo long.


And another close-up.


Beautiful flowers from Petaloo. These were altered using a little distress ink also. The chipboard here has been inked also and then stamped using a crackle stamp.



Thanks for popping by and 
I hope that you have enjoyed your visit here.

Take care until next time.

Tina x

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this class Tina! Looks amazing as usual. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Ewa and for your kind comments! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Чудесная композиция! Трогательно.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind words. xx

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017