Saturday 6 May 2023

"Forever & Always" - Design Team Creation for Scrap and Me

  Hello and welcome. It's Tina here with my very first design team project for Scrap and Me !! I am super excited to be designing once again and for a fabulous company such as Scrap and Me. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when I opened up my design team package. Each and every paper collection is just outstanding. Each more beautiful than the last if that is ever possible. 

So without further ado, I would like to share with you my project titled "Forever & Always". I chose to do an off the page project using a wood plaque I picked up at my local arts and craft shop. I have chosen to use a photograph of my youngest daughter on her formal day looking absolutely gorgeous. I have been awaiting to use this photo for sometime now. And when I discovered the beautiful collection papers of "Admist the Roses" I knew instantly that this was the perfect fit. 



                                    Please find below some close up photos of my project below. 





Below are the papers used from this beautiul collection. 

                                                                                                            

                           

That is all from me today. Thankyou so much for popping by. 
Until next time happy scrapping. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017