Saturday 6 May 2023

"Live your best life" - Design Team Creation for Scrap and Me

 Hello and welcome back. Tina with you today with my next Design Team project to share with you. 


This project was titled "Live your best life". And for this I have decided upon designing around a photograph of my eldest daughter at her school formal around 5 years ago now. I still love this photo so very much. I decided to firstly print the photo as a black and white and lower the saturation on it. This always helps me using muted toned papers. I have used I think my most favourite collection of all the collections "Afternoon Sky". Blue is always my go to colour, and this has some gorgeous tones of blues and greens through the papers that I could just not resist. 











Well that is all from me today. Thankyou so much for popping in to see my Design Team creation. Wishing you a very happy sun shiny day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017