Tuesday 30 June 2020

"Enchanted Love" 49andMarket Design Team Project

Hello and welcome back 49andMarket friends. “Enchanted Love” is my design team project for today.


My layout for today was created around the Vintage Artistry’s Color collection. When I first received this collection I was really smitten with the “Wallpaper” patterned piece. The green in this paper is absolutely stunning and I always love a little bit of greenery in my creations. So this was my starting piece. I have used this as the background paper and built textures using modelling and crackle pastes with a stencil and my palette knife. I built on this using pigment powders along with rust pastes and I also added in a little random stamping using the Ticket Express Stamp Set and archival ink.







 

I cut a piece of Rusty Autumn’s “Enchanted” paper to sit my photo upon. These pieces were heavily distressed and mounted on some old board to give my layout dimension. Once this was adhered to my project I worked on embellishing my layout.





For embellishments I started off using a mould. This was adhered under the photo. I then went to work on adding all the gorgeous 49andMarket flowers. I wanted to make it an enchanted playful layout and because the photo was taken in our backyard I wanted to build on the photo. I have used the Botanicals in the bottle green. I felt the bottle green was a little too bright so I coloured over these flowers using rust pastes and pigments. These is so easy to do with these flowers.


It is important however to always add a priming layer of clear gesso before you colour I have found. This will allow for a true colour from your media that you are adding.



I added in some Dusty Attic chipboards along with cutouts from the older 49andMarket Vintage Artistry collection ephemera sheet. I chose to cut the word “Enchanted” from the barcode of the paper to use as a part of my title. You can see this just under the Dusty Attic birdbath.


Finishing up I also added in some cute chicken wire along with a door handle mould which I added to the top of the layout.
Through this I threaded a few pieces of the 3D vines from the “Serendipitous” 3D layered embellishments pack.
Well that was all from me today. Until next time take care.


Tina x
49andMarket Products Used
Vintage Artistry Colors “Wallflower” 
Rusty Autumn “Enchanted”
Serendipitous 
Country Blooms Mushroom
Botanical Blends Bottle Green 
Botanical Potpourri Bottle Green 
Botanical Potpourri Shadow
Wishing Bubbles  Soda Pop 
Other Products Used
Little Birdie Crackle Paste
Finnabairs Mica Powder Green
Finnabairs Rust Effect Paste
3D Gel Paste
Couture Creations Stencil
Couture Creations Pigment Powder – Black
Prima Marketing Mould
Re-design modelling material
Ranger Liquid Pearls
Chicken Wire
Muslin
Dress My Craft Flower Pearls
Ranger Distress Crackle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina.. I hope you are keeping well.... and life is good.. wow I love this.. it is so deep and so much texture.. the layers.. wow.. really exquisite.. beautiful creating again.. take care and keep well...

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017