Wednesday 15 June 2016

"Memories" - 49andMarket - Flower Fairies of Spring


Welcome. For you today I have my newest creation for 49andMarket. 
This time around I have been so very fortunate to use the absolutely enchanting and magical 
Flower Fairies of Spring. It has been an tremendous joy to use this collection. 

I have titled this "Memories"


This photo is an absolute favourite for me. My youngest throwing a tantie. This is one of a sequence of photos I took of her having a moment in life where she thought she has been unfairly done by. It is so sweet to look back on photos like these just to remind me of how far we have all come and where we once were.


I have been so very spoilt and I feel very privileged to be able to work with 49andMarket's stunning products. Fussy cutting these beautiful papers was a dream to do. These papers have a wonderful sturdiness to them that allows for easy cutting with a craft knife or scissors. The framework you can see around the photo has been cut from the outer section of the second piece of "Picking Daisies" patterned paper. This is very intricate but it was quite easy to cut. I cut it down smaller to fit my 4 x 6 inch photo.

  

Most of the elements you can see above have been cut from the Spring Cut Out Sheet. They have all been layered around the photo leaving it the focal point of my layout.


And omygosh I am in loooooove with these the Rustic Barn Blooms. They are simply beautiful. I added a little of I'm Amazed Prills to help the blooms pop a little more.


I have also added in a couple of my favourite Dusty Attic chippies. The elegant scroll has been dressed in Liquid Pearls and gesso. And the title was inked and top dressed with Glossy Accents.



These Spring Fairies as just gorgeous. On each of the three fairies I added in some Ranger Star Dust Stickles to their wings. I also added the Star Dust Stickles to the outside framework of the page and the photo frame.



Well that is all I have for you today. I so hope you enjoyed your visit here to my blog.
Until next time happy scrapping!


Tina O xxx


Materials Used


49andMarket - Flower Fairies of Spring - Spring Cut Out Sheet

FF Spring Cut Out Sheet FFS 4482

49andMarket - Flower Fairies of Spring - Picking Daisies x 2 Sheets

FF PIcking Daisies FFS 4475

49andMarket -  Rustic Barn Medium Blooms

Rustic Barn Medium Blooms RB 84321

49andMarket - Rustic Barn Small Blooms

Rustic Barn Small Blooms RB 84338

Dusty Attic Elegant Swirls #13
Dusty Attic Word Pack #17
Dusty Attic Mini Clocks
Liquid Pearls - Bisque
Liquitex Clear Gesso, Gesso and Texture Paste
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy
Tim Holtz Collection Gothic Stencil THS026
Helmar Clear Drying Glue
Prills - I'm Amazed
Ranger Star Dust Stickles
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Golden Angel Wings
Distress Ink Aged Mahogany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017