Monday 7 September 2015

"Love this Attitude" - Design Team creation for The Scrapbook Store

 Welcome once more to my blog.
Today I am sharing a Design Team creation for The Scrapbook Store. This month I am using the "Infused" collection from Authentique. A very pretty collection of papers with enhancement cards and a sticker sheet full of  alphas, tags, frames and other little emphemera bits.
So when I think pretty I think girly photos with a beautiful smile.........well usually but not today!
I decided on a photo that always puts a smile on my dial. My youngest at a very cute milestone.......but one that saw a fair bit of sassy attitude. 
So without further ado I present.......

 "Love this Attitude" 


Suzanne was very generous in her little goodies box for me this month and included some very new Dusty Attic Fantasy Flowers. These are really so cute and of course they matched perfectly with the top my daughter is wearing in this photo.


A close-up of a cluster with the Fantasy Flowers. To dress these I simply stamped some white cardstock with a script stamp and glue to the back of the painted flowers. I then cut them out and shaped them before the adhesive dried completely.



And of course I used more than just the Fantasy Flower chipboards. I have amazingly used quite a lot of chipboards here! These foliage pieces would have to be my favourite at present. These have been painted, embossed, inked and then dressed with crackle accents.



The Prima Flowers Trims you can see here have been spritzed with Glimmermist and a pink pearl added to the centre.



Well that's is all from me today....but stay tuned there is lots more to come this month.
Take care and until next time happy scrapping.

Tina xxx



I design for the Scrapbook Store.

Materials List


Authentique - Infused - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Deluxe
Authentique Infused - Deluxe

Authentique - Infused - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Enhancements
Authentique Infused - Enhancements

Black Cardstock

Filmstrips small
Dusty Attic - Filmstrips Small #DA0935

Fantasy Flowers

Dusty Attic - Fantasy Flowers #DA1349
Leafy Stem #5
Dusty Attic – Leafy Stem #5 #DA1144

Foliage #2
Dusty Attic - Foliage #DA1292

Dusty Attic – Love This Love That Arrows #DA1074

small Scroll #2   2pk
Small Scroll #2 #DA

Acrylic Script Stamp
Scrapmatts Words
Glimmermist - Cinder
Crackle Accents
Distress Ink – Black Soot
Distress Ink – Shabby Shutters
Distress Ink Spun Sugar
Prima Flower Trim
Petaloo International Flowers
Pearls
Ranger Star Dust Stickles
Dylusions White Linen
Silver Embossing Powder
Black Gesso
Liquitex Gesso
Lace
Miscellaneous Rub On – attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017