Thursday 10 September 2015

"Love" created for the Dusty Attic September Mood Board


Hello and welcome back.
Today I am very excited to be sharing with you my very first creation for Dusty Attic. 
I have used Dusty Attic's September Mood Board for Inspiration. This challenge has an amazing $100 gift voucher prize for the winner. Can you imagine how much chipboard you can buy with that?.......makes my heart skip a beat thinking about it!
So all you need do is to simply create a little something using the September Mood Board for Inspiration (below) and some Dusty Attic chipboards. When complete add your link to the right side bar of the Dusty Attic blog.


This is my interpretation of the mood board ......"Love".
This photo was only taken on the weekend by chance. My youngest daughter just dotes on both of our furbabies every chance she gets. So to scrap this beautiful photo of her and our gorgeous Rafael was a real treat.


I simply started by layering my page with torn pieces of patterned papers and fussy cut collage cards along with some pretty doilies to soften the page a little more. I started out with the Vintage Nameplate and cut it in half and layered it top and bottom of the photo.


All my chipboard pieces were dressed with a couple of coats of gesso and then sanded back just enough to give a shabby distressed look. 


I also rubbed the chipboard pieces over with a little ink and some sparkly stardust stickles to make them shine.


The Dusty Attic French Flourish Border was cut into segments glued and wrapped with twine around a couple of straws that were dressed similarly. I also adhered in a piece from the Decorative Scroll #2 to the centre top of the framework......almost looks like a handle!



Dusty Attic Materials Used

French Flourish Border
Dusty Attic French Flourish Border -#DA0275

Word PAck #19
Dusty Attic Word Pack #19 -#DA1725

Decorative Scroll #2
Dusty Attic Decorative Scroll #2 #DA0206
                                Image 1
Dusty Attic Vintage Nameplates #DA0463J


Well I hope you have been inspired to create something for this months Mood Board Challenge. You have until the end of the month to create something and upload it to the blog.


Until next time.....happy Scrapping.

Tina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017