Tuesday 15 September 2015

"A Moment to Treasure" - created for The Scrapbook Store

Hello and welcome once more. Today I have my next design team creation for The Scrapbook Store
As I previously mentioned my collection this month is the "Infused" collection from Authentique. Absolutely gorgeous colours in this range. And so I was able to do my favourite combo of pink and green with some subtle highlights of yellow.


I have used a quite much older photo of my youngest from our days living in a small mining community in North Queensland. Living in Moranbah was a fantastic time for the kids growing up. And this little creek called the Grosvenor was our little getaway place on Sunday afternoons. The kids loved nothing better than to take their nets down looking for redclaw but more often than not the most they caught were snagged nets.
I have titled this layout "A Moment to Treasure".


I have used a couple of chipboard frames dressed in crackle texture paste , paints and clear crackle with a little star dust stickles. Both frames have been layered on top of several other layers of frame enhancements.


The title and Blue Fern Studio chipboards have all been dressed with liquid pearls and layered amongst a gorgeous lace motif along with a few other lace leaves.


Another close-up.


And another......


And another.....here you can see some stenciling I have done with a little modelling paste and distress paints.


Well that's all from me today. I so hope you have enjoyed your visit here today. And as always I have a complete list of materials used for this layout below.....just keep scrolling.

Until next time take care and hugs and thank you so much for visiting me here again.

Tina xxx

I design for the Scrapbook Store.

Materials Used

Authentique Infused Etiquette
Authentique Infused Sweetened
Authentique Infused Enhancements
Authentique Infused Element Stickers
Green Tara White Azaleas
Dusty Attic French Window Pane
Scrapmatts Chipboard Frame
Blue Fern Studio Mini Flourishes
Um Wow Chipboard Title "A Moment to Treasure"
Wild Orchid Lilies Pink
Petaloo International Flowers
Prima Marketing Inc Flowers
Lace Motif
Lace Leaves
Distress Paint Bundled Sage and Spun Sugar
Liquitex Gesso
Monte Marte Modelling Paste
Wendy Vecchi Crackle Texture Paste
Ranger Star Dust Stickles
Liquid Pearls Silver
Tim Holtz Stencil - Speckles
Cheesecloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017