Friday 18 September 2015

"Harmony" - Fabulicious Design Team creation for Fabscraps

Hello my friends. Today I have the second of my Fabulicious Design Team creations for Fabscraps. I am currently creating with the Tranquility collection which has a fabulous array of patterns and embellishing pieces. So very much to choose from in this collection.



I love this photo of my eldest daughter taken with our then 5 month old puppy "Gru"....so called after the children's movie character from "Despicable Me". Tough looking exterior but soft as butter on the inside and full of love is our Gru or (Grooooby) as I call him. This was taken on one of our getaways to the beautiful coast! Can't wait to get back there only a few more weeks to wait.


I decided on doing some fussy cutting from Fabscraps Tranquilty - Flirty Floral to start off.
I then moved on to stamping these floral images using a grey ink on to some Misty Floral and Gentle Flowers. These were then all fussy cut too, then mounted.


The background patterned paper French Grey (love my polka dots) was gessoed, sanded and then trimmed and layered on to another piece of Gentle Flowers patterned paper. I did a little stenciling and prepared my Fabscraps Chipboard DC75012 (Flower Circle) piece with a little gesso and ink and then some crackle accents.


And funny thing cleaning my youngest daughters room whilst creating with this collection was that I came across these sequins in her crafting box.......something I had not considered using before but it was screaming out for me to use them....much to my daughters disgust!! 


The Fabscraps Chipboard Title ST75002 (Tranquil Circular Words) was simply inked and then dressed with dimensional magic and a little glitter!

Well that's all for me until next time.....so happy scrapping and I hope you have a fabulicious weekend.

Tina xxx


Fabscraps Materials Used

C75 Tranquility Collection 

Tranquility Collection Chipboard Title DC75 002
Tranquility Collection Chipboard Flower Circle DC75012
Tranquility Collection Stickers ST75 002
French Gray C75 008
French Rulers C75 005
Gentle Flowers C75 003
Flirty Floral C75 001

Other Products

Gesso
Bling Flourishes
Cheesecloth
Sequins
Rubber Stamp
Archival Ink
Dimensional Magic
Distress Ink
Crackle Accents

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017