Sunday 20 September 2015

"Favourite Memory" is my next DT creation for The Scrapbook Store

A huge hello and happy holidays to all those who are currently on school holidays. I loooooove school holidays....no getting up early , although I still do ........staying in my p.j's for as long as I like. The silence because my three love nothing better than to sleep in....yay!!!
Well enough chitter chatter.....today I have my next DT creation for The Scrapbook Store.

"Favourite Memory"......


I know that some of you may have seen this photo used by me before , but you know it still remains a favourite of mine and I just love it. My youngest throwing a little tantie!
I still am unsure what lead to it and I am even more unsure why I would have insisted on taking the photo......but I love it nevertheless. Something for her to look back on and have a giggle about.


So I decided on doing a lot of layering here, only to minimize the intensity of the pink. 


I have also used a lot of stamping which I sometimes hold back on.



I also added in a few of the Authentique Elements from the sticker sheet. I firstly inked the edges of them with a little Distress Black Soot and then curled them.


I have used some most beautiful cream border lace which I randomly cut down the middle and layered it either side underneath the photo with layers of Authentique torn patterned papers and a little torn cardstock also. I then gessoed over various sections and then stamped with two different acrylic stamps.


Had to add in a few drips over the brick wall chippies that were dressed with a little Cosmos Glimmermist and Silver Liquid Pearls.

So don't forget I have listed all the materials needed for this layout down below.....just keep scrolling!
All materials used are available here at The Scrapbook Store.

Thank you so much for visiting me here today. I hope you have enjoyed your visit. 
Until next time .......happy scrapping.

Tina Xxx

I design for the Scrapbook Store.

Materials Used

Autentique Infused Collection - Sweetened
Autentique Infused Collection - 
Autentique Infused Collection - Elements
Dusty Attic - 
Kaisercraft Wood Flourish - Umbrella (Mini)
Memory Maze Chipboard Word Title "favourite"
Kaisercraft Brick Wall Die
Collections Clock Cut Out
Liqutex Matte Gel
Liquitex Black and White Gesso
Folk Art Acrylic Paint - Silver Sterling
Liquid Pearls - Silver
Pearls - Pink
Glimmermist - Cosmos
Stampendous Black Crushed Glass Glitter
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Archival Ink - Jet Black and Watering Can
Green Tara Small Roses (Pink and Black)
Green Tara Leaves
Prima Marketing Inc. Flowers
Prima Marketing Inc. Resin (Bee)
Wild Orchid Lilies (Pink)
Petaloo International Flowers
Lace Border (Cream)
Lace Doily (Cream)
Cheesecloth
7 Gypsies Acrylic Stamp
Kaisercraft Acrylic Stamp (Crackle)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017