Monday 28 September 2015

"Smile" - Design Team creation for The Scrapbook Store

Welcome back once more. I've been a little quiet this past week as I have been busy with school holidays and generally renewing my creative juices by getting out into my garden. As strange as it seems this is what I need to do to recharge my batteries...a little hedging, pruning and lawn mowing!
Anyway once I had finished I was fully refreshed and ready to scrap again.
This is my last layout for this month using the "Infused" collection from Authentique. I have totally enjoyed this collection. This is probably my favourite! I hope you like it!

"Smile"


I love this photo of my gorgeous little niece......although she is not so little anymore! It was the perfect photo to co-ordinate with these papers. 


I have simply cut the strips into 1cm sections and then cut them down randomly and adhered them working my way down the page.


I have used the tags from the Authentique Elements Sticker Sheet. Some of them I have painted the edges and then coated them with a little Dusty Attic Crackle Varnish.


The chipboards were both dressed with the three Dusty Attic acrylic paints listed below. Whilst they were still wet I sprinkled some sprinkles and then coated them with a little Dusty Crackle Varnish.



Well I so hope that you enjoyed your visit here today. Thank you so very much for popping by.
Until next time.

Happy Scrapping.

Tina xx

I design for the Scrapbook Store.


Materials Used


Authentique - Infused - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Fancy
Authentique - Infused - Fancy

Authentique - Infused - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Sweetened
Authentique - Infused - Sweetened
Authentique - Infused - Element Stickers
Authentique - Infused Element Stickers
Dusty Attic - Ornamental Trim #1
Dusty Attic - Ornamental Trim #1

Dusty Attic Acrylic Paint - Storm Cloud
Dusty Attic Acrylic Paint - Capri
Dusty Attic Acrylic Paint - Dusty Pink
Dusty Attic - Crackle Varnish


Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard Wordlet - Laughter, Happy, Smile

Blue Fern Studios Chipboard Wordlets
Butterfly Mould
Prima Marketing Inc. Flowers
Cocoa Vanilla Flowers
Ranger Stardust Stickles
Gesso
Jute
Sewing Spools
Tim Holtz Bottle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017