Friday, 7 February 2014

Mixed Media Class - "Adore"

Well a happy Saturday afternoon to you!

It has definitely been a very long week for me with so much running around with after school activities, so here I am, finally able to share some sneak peeks of my upcoming March classes. I can't wait to do this class. Am a little excited to say the least. Remember to bring your aprons ladies, we're going to be getting very messy!!!

This will be an extended class of 4 hours. You will create your own backgrounds and everything else that comes in your kit will be dressed to suit you. Plenty of techniques, even a few new ones with of course  with a lot of dimension and detail. 



Prima Stamps and a chipboard from Memory Maze. The Vintage frame has been a fave of mine for some time. Think this is the last one in my stash. Time to restock!!




We will be using the newest of the Sizzix / Tim Holtz dies just out. The one above which you can see is the Curly Gate die. And below is the most beautiful Garden Greens of the Sizzix / Tim Holtz Dies. 




Beautiful Prima flowers.




Okay of course you can't forget some Chipboards - Chicken Wire from Memory Maze.



Some Prima resins - the Birdcage.




And of course I have to mention my sweet girl Cydne, who always loves to strike a pose for her Mum. Love you to pieces Cydne.......






Thanks for visiting.
Until next time..

Tina xxx