Friday 4 October 2019

“Cutie Pie” 49andMarket Design Team Project for October 2019

Welcome friends. I am here with you today to share my latest project featuring beautiful 49andMarket products for my newest blogpost.
My project today has been titled “Cutie Pie”.

I have used the amazing collection of Vintage Remnants. Every now and then when cleaning up my scrap studio I come across a paper or embellishmentthat I may have seen before but not quite noticed. Well this project came about exactly this way. I picked up the Vintage Remnants No 10
paper and saw it in a completely different way from the first time that I look at it. Of course when I first looked at this piece I thought how absolutely gorgeous, as it really is. I think it was the blue that caught my eye. I new exactly what photo I would use to compliment these papers and
went straight to work. 

I used two sheets of the No 10. The first was used for my background page and the second piece to mat my photo and I also cut  the gorgeous framework
for my photo to sit upon. This was cut into two and layered over each other. I then did some distressing of these papers and adhered it all to my background
page. A pack of the Laser Cut Shapes Frame Set No 01 was also incorporated to the base of my layout amongst the matting and for embellishing. Some of
the Laser Cut Shapes were cut in half and half again to go further around the layout. You can see this below and above in the photos.



For this project I have also incorporated some of the new release Lacey Trims in cream. The softness of these trims made it so very easy to add to my project.
I did a little distressing of the trim and glue to the back of the framework as you can see in the above photo.


In addition to all of these gorgeous products I have also used a lot of beautiful florals. I have used the Cottage Blooms in Scarlet along with Vintage Shades Clusters
in blue and Vintage Shades Potpourri in Blue. These have been fixed amongst the layers of papers in my project. I added in more of the Laser Cuts along with
some dry brushing of gesso in white. The strip removed from each of the papers were reattached from behind top and bottom of project to help pull the layout
together.

Well that is all from me today. I do hope I have inspired you in some small way today to maybe look at your papers in a different way.


 Until next time happy crafting.


Tina
49andMarket Products Used
Vintage Remnants Paper No10 x 2 sheets
Vintage Remnants Laser Cut Shapes Frame Set No1
Vintage Shades Potpourri Blue
Vintage Shades Clusters Blue
Cottage Blooms Scarlet
Lacey Trim Cream
Other Products Used
Liquitex White Gesso
Walnut Stain distress ink
Dusty Attic Word Strip (Cutie Pie)

Dusty Attic Acrylic Paint Oceania

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing, love the layering... and the colors and the sweet photo too.... extraordinary!!

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017