Sunday 29 September 2019

"Sweet Serenity" Design Team Creation for Dress My Craft

Hello and a huge welcome back today. I am very excited to share with you here my very first post for Dress My Craft. And to celebrate this I have also created a video of my process to share with you. Keep reading and you will find the link to have a look.


So without further ado I have to share with you the gorgeous collection this project was created from....... "Vintage Saga". This collection pack is jammed full of 12 x 12 inch sheets with 2 sheets of each 12 designs. The paper is a fabulous quality 240gsm and worked perfectly with mixed media for me today. Keep scrolling and you will see why.


Above you can see the layers. Each was torn, distressed, sanded and or fussy cut. The quality of  the paper withstood all of this and even the media which was added at the end of the project worked wonderfully well with these papers.



All the way through my project I have used clear drying glues and double sided tapes to adhere my layers together.  I have also added in the pretty Flower Pearls in Snow White and also Golden to compliment my layout. These were added in using a 3D Matt Gel.


I loved all the added elements that I found on the collection pack papers. The little birds were such a cute little addition to my layout. You can see above and below these were added in along with the Vintage Signage that I also cut from the papers.


One of the Vintage Signs I cut in half to make it go further.


And from another view. The below photo shows some of the textures created using the Dress My Craft Artist Canvas with some Ranger Crackle Paste.


And one more pic.......


And especially for you my link to the video tutorial...enjoy!



Dress My Craft Products Used for this Project.


Papers:
Vintage Saga 12 x 12 " Collection Pack


Embellishments:
Flower Pearls Golden
Flower Pearls Snow White
Sparkling Dust

Dress My Craft Artist Canvas Stencil

Other Products Used:
Liquitex Gesso Clear and White
Kaisercraft Acrylic Paint - Pesto
3D Matt Gel
Ranger Crackle Texture Paste
Cording
Muslin


Thankyou for joining me here today for my very first blogpost for Dress My Craft.

Take care and happy crafting.

Tina x

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is super stunning, all the layers are amazing, so beautiful.. and sorry I cant seem to find the link for the tutorial..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post.

    Really enjoyed reading it and it held my attention all the way through! Keep it up.

    Read my Latest Post

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017