Monday 6 August 2018

"Happiness" Art Playground Blog DT Creation

Tina here with my August share of this months play - Be Authentic. I think you would totally agree that this month's colour scheme are exceptionally stunning. My immediate response was of course to do something a little beachy. 
This is "Happiness"..............

 And the reason for this title is that, that is exactly where we find our happiness ...... at the beach. Family time and holidays are usually always made at a beachside and that is where we will relax and find ourselves and spend time with each other doing the things that we may not do in the everyday life.

The title for the Art Playground August Play is ... be authentique. For me, my creations I find are a part of me. They are genuine and from the heart. I can only ever craft with photos of my beautiful family because that is where my inspiration stems from and also my authenticity.  I do hope you enjoy my authenticity today with my beach themed layout. I have a few more photos of close ups of my project for you to see a little clearer.
 For my layouts to be authentic I always love to use shells and bits and bobs that we may find at the beach whilst beachcombing. I love these ones that I found above. I find they really bring the layout together. I have coloured these ones to coordinate with my page as you can see above.
 The colour scheme of this months board I think is a perfect match for this particular photo. The flowers and papers from 49andMarket were a perfect fit as they coordinate with the grey sand that my daughter was playing with in the photo. To lighten the flowers I have dry brushed them with white gesso to lighten and also some paints that I also used on the background work of my layout.
 I have also added in some cute little pieces of Dusty Attic chipboards to compliment my layout. The little anchor is an all time favourite. The flourishes give the layout movement and I think work really well with this.
 To finish my layout I added in some art stones along with coloured muslin. You can see these below and above.
 And one more. The pretty pearls help that page pop a little more.

Well that is all from me today. I hope you will give this month's play a go. All details about how to enter your project can be found here: https://www.artplaygroundblog.com/single-post/2018/07/31/AUGUST-PLAY-BE-AUTHENTIC
Until next time take care and happy crafting.
Hugs Tina xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017