Sunday 12 February 2017

"Sweet Memories" 49andMarket / Dusty Attic February Project

Good morning and welcome. I hope this post finds you happy and well. I have been out of action for the past week due to having had some surgery. The recovery period has taken a little longer than expected but thank you to those of you who have taken the time to inbox me. It really warms my heart to know that I have so many people who care.....thank you xx
So without further ado I have my next instalment of my 49andMarket and Dusty Attic creativity.

"Sweet Memories"


Giggling giggling and still giggling at this gorgeous photo of my youngest at the beach with her giant sized hat and bucket, collecting shells. She couldn't have been cuter. The close-up photo is even cuter......will have to use that one a little later on!


I have used the gorgeous Dusty Attic heart attack stencil to make some gorgeous texture in the background followed by some Star Dust stickles to make the layout sparkle.


 I have added layers of torn gorgeous 49andMarket's Heirloom Botanicals Passage top and bottom of layout along with a gorgeous length of lace.






I have used the Dusty Attic Antique frame to highlight the photo.


I have also added in some cut-outs from the Flower Fairies of Spring Ephemera Sheet.






Dusty Attic Products Used


 

Laurel Sprigs

 

Ornate Frame

 

Mini Mason Jars

 

Dusty Attic Stencil "Heart Attack"


Birdbath


 Fancy Flourish #2



Wordpl@y #3



Ornamental Trim Set


Wrought Iron Fence


Mini Heart

49andMarket Basic Blooms

Basics 
 

Roses - Lavender

Roses - Melon


Other Materials Used
Lace length, Muslin
Gesso clear and white
Art Extravagance Crackle Paste White
Ranger Distress Ink, Texture Paste and Star Dust Stickles

Well that is all from me today....but stayed tuned I will be back again tomorrow with another!
Thanks for popping by.

Tina xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017