Wednesday 13 October 2021

"You 2" 13@arts 1st Design Team Project

Hello and a very warm welcome back to my blog today. 
I am very excited to be doing my first project for 13@arts today and sharing it with you. 
I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw my packaged being carried to me by my daughter. I let out a little girl squeal and was like a kid in a candy store. 
So many beautiful products I just didn't know where to start. 
This is what I came up with and am very happy with the outcome. I hope you like it as much as I do.

 This is "You 2".



Hello and welcome. Today I am very excited to share with you my first Design Team project for 13@rts. I have had a blast using all my new products and to be able to use new medias was such a wonderful treat. I know everyone was probably expecting to see something soft and pretty, but when I saw the Mr Handsome and Young and Free collections I just had to do something a little grungy. 
I even used the moodboard from 13@rts to give me a little inspiration for this project.


Below I have products used for this creation. 










To start my project I cut up "Hardworking Man" and made layers going across and down my background paper of "Young Power". These were all primed with some 13@rts clear gesso. I then added in texture using the 13@rts modeling paste through the big numbers stencil. This was dried and then I added in some beautiful Ayeeda mists. 
The colours I used were:
Chalk Indigo
Chalk Turquoise
Pastel Cinnamon and
Chalk White


I added in some other embellishments including the iCraft window and wooden embellishment frames. These were all coloured with clear gesso and a little black gesso and then I misted them with the pastel cinnamon mist. I think this is a new favourite colour. It really goes so well with the turquoise and the indigo. 


And how fabulous are these hanging lightbulbs. The foil transparency are just amazing. So easy just to cut and glue to the layout for another layer of detail.


I also added a little more colour to my background using the mists and some splatters. 
To the right you will also see added stamping. This is from the stamp set 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017