Friday 15 May 2020

"Beautiful Moments" 49andMarket Design Team Creation


 
Hi there 49andMarket friends. Tina with you today to share my newest project using 49andMarket’s fabulous Vintage Artistry in Coral from the Mini Collection.
 


I have used the “Love Letters” patterned paper as my base paper to start me off. It is so pretty. It was such a pity to put anything over it so I tried to
go a little more minimally than my norm. I added in textures using Paper Texture Pastes through a stencil and I also added in some freehand crackle paste
too. I did some random stamping using my favourite 49andMarket set at the moment, Snapshots of Yesterday.
 





  
This pretty photo of my gorgeous youngest daughter was used and to emphasise her more I have used two photos overlapping. Each photo was matted using the
patterned piece “Fleur”. I have used it in such a way that the stitching on the paper frames the photo. If you look closely enough you maybe able to see this.
All the paper edges were distressed. I layered this up a little to allow room for the ephemera elements to be tucked in and around the project.
 
 
In the mini collection you will find not one but two sheets of laser cut ephemera elements. I love these sheets. They are stunning. From one sheet I have fussy cut
an element. The large green leaves with rose heads. These were cut up into more sections and added into my clusters as well.
 
 
I have used a wooden fence piece that I textured with paper paste and art alchemy metallique acrylic paint. I then randomly added a little more
gesso over the top to help with the shabby feel. I cut the piece in half and added it to either side of the photos. And once all my laser cuts were in place
along with the Wildflowers in Tangerine and Scarlet I distressed some sections of the 49andMarket White Trim lace and added it to the project.
Also the barcode strip was used for my title at the bottom of the layout. The little butterflies from this strip were also cut and added to the project.
Over some elements I wiped some Ranger Star Dust Stickles to make it all shimmer and shine. I went back in the next day and decided to add more
of the elements from the laser cut sheets. This time around I used the gorgeously cute birds that you see at the bottom of the project. I also added in
half of the largest butterfly to the right of the photos and to the right of the project.
 


Well that is all from me today. I hope this blog post finds you happy, healthy and crafting !!
Until next time take care.

 
Tina
 
49andMarket Products Used
 
Vintage Artistry Coral Mini Collection
 
Snapshots of Yesterday Stamp Set 
 
Lacy Trim White 
 
Wildflowers – Tangerine
 
Wildflowers – Scarlet
 
Cottage Blooms - Cantaloupe
 
 
Other Products Used
Ranger Star Dust Stickles
Distress Oxide Ink Walnut Stain
Dusty Attic Key
Wooden Fence
Liquitex Gessoes
Art Alchemy Metallique Paints

Finnabair Extra Vagance Paper Paste

2 comments:

  1. I love your layout with this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina.. I hope you are and your family are keeping well.. This is super pretty, and I love the two photos and all the blooms and details.. another fav.. really love this one too..love the sparkle you have added too.. have a great week ahead..

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017