Sunday 23 February 2020

"Timeless Love" 49andMarket Design Team Creation

Welcome 49andMarket friends . I hope this blog post finds you well.
Today I am sharing another project that I designed for 49andMarket’s stand at the recent CHA event.

This project I have titled "Timeless Love".


"“Timeless Love” has been created using 49andMarket's Vintage Artistry’s Natural Colors Collection. For my background I have used the patterned paper piece “Painted Ladies” Oh how I love this piece. It is beyond beautiful. All the delicate details are just spectacular. So I wanted to keep the detail and not cover this too much. So starting out I added in a little texture using the creative script stencil from Dusty Attic with white crackle paste and allowed this to dry. Next I wanted to add highlights to help the gorgeous frame on the background to standout a little more. So I decided to use a frame on the inside of the patterned paper. This Dusty Attic chipboard frame was coloured using Inka Golds and Liquid Pearls. I used another piece of the Vintage Artistry Colours Naturals, “Ecology”. I have used the b side of this paper to add a few layers of matting to lift my cute pic. This is a photo of our chocolate boy Rafael. He really is not allowed on our leather couch but the youngest daughter often insists that it is okay and he runs with it. But how could you get angry at a face like his?


I added in my photo and paper layers and then tucked the chipboard frame over and around the pic. Moving along I wanted to keep the butterflies at the right of the paper so I framed the bottom butterfly with a paper mould and coloured it using Finn’s Rust Pastes. I kept the layout flowing by using more of the moulds and in a couple of them I tucked in 49andMarket’s Archival Boards from the “Timeless” collection pack. These were cut and coloured with mediums as you will see in the project.


I have used some older 49andMarket styled flowers. some being from the Mixology collections which I have hoarded because I love the deep richness of the mudslide colour which you can see in the project above and below. With the mudslide I included some Garden Seeds in Sandcastle, Wildflowers in Mushroom and Country Blooms in White along with the soon to be released Fluff Sugar Stems. I absolutely adore these. They are just gorgeous and the extra amount of leaf green makes these packs a must have for me. Once all my embellishing was done I finished up with the final touches of Art Stones and I added more green using some watercolour paints from my stash.


Well that is all from me today. Until next time enjoy your day and take care.
Tina x

Products Used

49andMarket Vintage Artistry Colors – Natural – Painted Ladies

49andMarket Vintage Artistry Colors – Natural – Ecology
Archival Boards – Timeless
49andMarket – Fluff Sugar Stems
49andMarket – Country Blooms White
49andMarket Wildflowers – Mushroom
Floral Mixology - Mudslide
Garden Seeds - Sandcastle

Texture Crackle Paste
Finn’s Art Stones
Lime Green Watercolour
Ranger Crackle Paste White
Liquitex Clear Gesso
Liquitex White Gesso
Dusty Attic Creative Script Stencil
Dusty Attic Crackle Varnish
Dusty Attic Chipboard
Handmade Moulds
Paper Clay
Inka Gold
Liquid Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Splendidly gorgeous! I just adore when pet pages are created in such an elegant style. Cute and quirky, silly and sweet ones are great too, but sometimes you just want to inject a distinct note of sophistication to your pet themed LOs and this stunner does that in spades!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawwwww thankyou so much Autumn.
    To tell you the truth I have never ever done a silly pet page. But that is certainly a great idea. Good food for thought... thankyou! Hope you are well and enjoying your wonderful weather . Teen x

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017