Sunday 4 November 2018

"In the moment" DT creation for 49andMarket and Dusty Attic

Hello friends ! I hope this blogpost finds you happy and well. I have been extremely busy this last week and  have done a number of projects, "In the moment" being one of them. I hope you enjoy it!

I have finally gotten around to using one of my very favourite pieces from the Sweet Reflections collection. The whole collection is just amazing but this one piece (there is always one piece) that grabs your instant attention I find. Pink and black is a colour combo I adore but don't get to do much. But to challenge myself a little further I decided to add in some blue and keep things interesting.
                                               

                                           SR-87575 Sweet Reflections: Reminiscence B

My background paper is that from the Sweet Reflections collection as I mentioned it above. I have teamed it with a second piece and also a piece of Faded Memories from the Captured Adventures collection. I tore two sections and sat them in each side of Sweet Reflections Reminiscence where I fussy cut sections of the flowers and just tucked in the tore piece.

CA-87421-Faded-Memories-B

                                                      CA-87421-Faded-Memories-B


 The leftover pieces from the second sheet of Reminicence and the Faded Memories was used to mat my photo which I did a few times alternating the colours. You can see some of the layers above and below.


I have also used lots of gorgeous new release Dusty Attic chipboards to compliment my layout.


As you can see above the colouring of my flowers is not done to perfection as I like to see pops of different colours shining through just like it does in nature.

I have done some random stamping using Gabi's Tile Stamp with Black Soot distress ink. And I also popped in a few snippets of a new lace I found last week whilst doing a little haberdashery shoppping.

.


My title for this layout was taken from the Cut-Outs Sheet of Captured Adventures. This piece has a lot of good strips of titles that can be used for almost anything.

                                                  CA-87438-Captured-Adventure-Laser-Cut-Outs-Bonus
CA-87438-Captured-Adventure-Laser-Cut-Outs-Bonus

And also here you can see all the luscious layers of gorgeous 49andMarket flowers that I have used;
Bluebell Garden Seeds, and Blossom Blends -
These flowers were all dressed in acrylic paints to change them up a little as I didn't have a shade to complient the page in my stash. These are the perfect quality for adding any mixed media to them. I always use a dry brush technique and load the paint gradually.



Vintage Shades Cluster Orchid -
These flowers were dry brushed with a little acrylic paint and some gesso to help blend with my layout.


                                     VS-86011-Vintage-Shades-Cluster-Orchid



My chipboard were dressed in Crackle Pastes and Acrylic Paints.


Well that is all from me today. I hope you enjoyed my project. Stay tuned for more Design Team projects tomorrow.

Until next time take care. xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017