Friday 15 December 2017

"Awesome Summer Days" 49andMarket / Dusty Attic project

Hello and welcome back.
Today I am back with my second installment of Design Team work for 49andMarket.

 "Awesome Summer Days".......


This is my very first project using the new release collection of Rusty Autumn. And what a fabulous new collection it is. Full of the earthy rich colours of Autumn. See for yourself below.




I decided just to use this one piece of the Rusty Autumn called Blooming Autumn. This is a sensationally gorgeous piece I think just alone. So I kept the page very clean and adorned it with lots of gorgeous 49andMarket handmade flowers, burlap and Dusty Attic chipboards to finish it.


Here is the selection of flowers I added to this layout. Of course I didn't use them all, I just picked a few pieces from each pack and I used only the flowers. Love these flowers, they are just divine.





I have also cut some of the butterflies from the first collection of Vintage Artistry. They fit perfectly with this project.

                                                 Vintage Artistry Product Peek

And from another view. I have doubled some of the flowers over to give a more fuller appearance. I added in some Star Dust Stickles also to add some sparkle and then dry brushed my layout with a little gesso.






And as you can see above I have also added in some stamping. This was done using Gabi's Whimsical Door Stamp and some Distress Ink. I also used some burlap and distressed the edges.

                                            

Well that is all from me today. Take care and until next time happy scrapping.



Tina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017