Monday 14 August 2017

"Little Memories" 49andMarket / Dusty Attic - August

Hello and welcome back.
Today I have my next 49andMarket combined with my Dusty Attic Design Team creation to share with you today. I decided to use a paper sheet from the 49and Market collection of Cottage Life to as my background page for this project. I am usually for the most part a A side girl. But boy this collection delivers on each and every side. 
For this layout I have used only one sheet of the gorgeous Cottage Life collection and focused more on the embellishments from 49andMarket and some yummy new release Dusty Attic chipboards.


This has been titled "Little Memories" ..........


I have used Garden Seeds as my background page and dressed it with some medias to darken the edges and bring the papers to the Dusty Attic chipboards that were dressed similarly. 

I used some laid some textures on the background with my favourite Dusty Attic Script Stencil and some splatterings of Higgins Super White Ink.


I have added in lots n lots of these new gorgeous gorgeous flowers. They are just stunning and I am so looking forward to using more and more of them in the upcoming weeks. Oh and the leaves and branches and all of the added bits in pieces in each pack are just awesome.


 BB-86141 Blossom Blends - Cotton
                            
Garden Seeds - Linen
BB-86141 Blossom Blends - Cotton

I have also used one lonesome butterfly from the Vintage Artistry Cut - Outs paper.
Also for this I have added in some pieces of the Burlap Trim. It has been a long time since using burlap but I so love using it . I like to distress it to give it a very worked and worn look as you can see below.


Mystic Frame #1 DA1744


Mystic Frame #2 DA1745


Creative Script Stencil DA1494


Quoted Sentiments #1 DA1568


Here you can see more of the colouring that I have added to the background page.


And some clustering of the gorgeous 49andMarket blooms. Love them!!!!


The added foliage pieces in the packs completes layout perfectly.



Well that is all from me today. I hope you have enjoyed my project here today. Remember tomorrow we have more inspiration for you !!
Until then take care.



Hugs Tina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017