Sunday 14 August 2016

"Enjoy the little things"- 49andMarket DT creation - August

Hello.......... and welcome back.
 I'm here today to share my next creation using 49andMarket's, Flower Fairies of Spring collection. For the most part I usually use a 4 x 6 inch photo, but when I thought to use this cute photo of my youngest blowing bubbles, my first instinct was to cut it out. There were many other components in the photo that were distracting and I wanted to keep the focus on her alone. For the remainder of the layout I kept it clean and simple with the addition of only fussy cut elements from this beautiful collection and a tiny amount of stamping.

2016-08-10 August 034

I have titled this layout 
"Enjoy the little things"

FF At The Quarry FFS 4406
I used two sheets of At the Quarry and the Spring Cut Out Sheet to give myself the added extras. My starting point was the clock. This was adhered to the reverse of the spring cut out sheet at the left top and my elements started from here and flowed down the page all the while layering each fussy cut element using foam tape. FF Spring Cut Out Sheet FFS 4482
The reverse of the Spring Cut Out Sheet was my base paper. This was kept quite clean with only a little stamping using Gabi's Texture Stamp Set.
Gabi Taxture Stamp Set GP 4635
FF In the Garden FFS 4437
And I also cut a few more flowers from this gorgeous paper to add some pops of orange to the layout.
Enjoy the little things 3
I have added in these cute as a button fairies cut from the reverse page of the Spring Cut Out Sheet. A little Star Dust Stickles was applied to the Fairies wings as well as to the backs of the Cabochons.
Enjoy the little things 5
To keep with the fairy theme I used some Dusty Attic chipboard toadstools which make a great addition to these gorgeous papers. I have dressed the chipboards in Distress Inks and Viva Inka Gold (Copper) to help pull the background colours and tone down the yellows. Then they were coated with a little Distress Crackle to accentuate the colours.
Enjoy the little things 4
And another view of the toadstools. You can also see here my daughter is sitting upon these rocks on the wall. Looks so real!! I have added in a complete list below of products used for this project. Remember this collection is available from The Scrapbook Diaries.
Well that is all from me today. I so hope you have enjoyed your visit here.

Take care and until next time happy scrapping.

49andMarket Design Team Member

Tina x

Other Products Used:
Dusty Attic Title "Enjoy the Little things" &  Subtitle "Dream Big"
Dusty Attic Toadstools
Cabochons
Ranger Star Dust Stickles
Ranger Archival Ink
Distress Inks : Black Soot, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo and Mahogany
Distress Clear Rock Candy Crackle
Liquid Pearls White Opal and Black Onyx
Viva Inka Gold - Copper
Liquitex Gesso
Lace Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017