Tuesday 5 January 2016

"In the Blink of an Eye" - 2016 TSS DT project - Lemoncraft "Neverending Summer"

Welcome and a very happy new year to you!
Today I have my very first share and my first creation for 2016. This month The Scrapbook Store has spoilt me rotten and sent me the gorgeous "Neverending Summer" collection from Lemoncraft. 
It is soooooooo very pretty! I couldn't wait to get started.

I have titled this layout "In the Blink of an Eye"
And isn't it true how very quickly they grow. It was only yesterday that I remember chasing around after Cydne, trying to keep up with her. My two girls are growing into the most beautiful of people. And I couldn't be prouder of them.


So the girls and I had a little photo shoot a few weeks back and this is my fave fave photo from it. I have used this photo once already and I am sure you probably noticed that I had, but I just couldn't resist using it again!


So the starting point for this layout was cutting up the board panels from The Journey into the Unknown patterned paper. I have used three sheets of this!! They are layered up and down and also sideways.


My titled was dressed with Liquid Pearls....allowed to dry and then dry brushed with gesso and a little Distress Ink (Walnut Stain).


Some close-ups of the flower clusters.



I didn't aim to use these hot pink flowers but one happen to fall onto my desk from a basket above and well the rest is history really. The colour I think makes the page pop and give it more depth.


And again.
I so hope you have enjoyed today's share of Lemoncraft's Neverending Summer collection. There are three more to come so stay posted.

I have  listed all the materials used for this below. All products can be purchased 
here at The Scrapbook Store. Keep scrolling for the list.

Thank you so much for visiting here today. And until next time....
Happy creating.

Tina xo




Lemon Craft - Neverending Summer - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Strawberry Mousse
Lemoncraft Neverending Summer Strawberry Mousse

Lemon Craft - Neverending Summer - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Journey Into The Unknown
Lemoncraft Neverending Summer Journey into the Unknown

Lemon Craft - Neverending Summer - Buttons
Lemoncraft Neverending Summer Buttons

Doodlebug Design - Sprinkles - Bubblegum Dot

Doodlebug Design Inc. Bubblegum Assortment Sprinkles

Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard Shapes - Circle Flourish Small

Blue Fern Studios Circle Flourish Small

Blue Fern Studios - Chipboard Shapes - Petite Windows

Blue Fern Studios Petite Windows

2 Crafty Chipboard - In the Blink of an Eye
2 Crafty Chipboard


Kaisercraft - Decorative Dies - Berry Vine

Kaisercraft Decorative Die - Berry Vine

Prima Marketing - Royal Menagerie - Flowers - Helena
Prima Marketing Inc. Royale Menagerie

Green Tara - Paper Leaves - 5cm - Green
Green Tara Leaves 5cm
Green Tara - Paper Leaves - 2.5cm - Green
Green Tara Leaves 2.5cm

Green Tara - Mini Roses - 1.5cm - Hot Pink

Green Tara Roses Hot Pink

Wild Orchid Flowers
Liquid Pearls Bisque
Alterable Trim Lace Scallop
Cheesecloth
Liquitex Gesso
Distress Ink (Walnut Stain and Weathered Wood)
Beaded Branches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017