Thursday 5 December 2019

"Collect Moments" 49andMarket Design Team Creation

Hello and welcome my crafty friends.
I am back here with you today to share my next project titled “Collect Moments”.

I am often asked about the photographs I scrapbook with. And a lot of the time the questions are about quality etc. Most often the photos I use are the run of the mill everyday photos. Most are not perfect as I am not a photographer and have never taken a class. I love to use the photos that to me mean something personally. And this photo is one of many taken from our family trip to New Zealand a couple of years ago now. We found this gorgeously beautiful park that backed onto a hotel we were staying in at the time. The girls and I spent an hour or so in the park just walking, exploring  but also taking and posing for pics. I remember it being a little chilly and extremely windy.
The leaves from the many trees were falling and the girls were playing amongst the leaves, throwing them up in the air. At one stage they were piggy backing each other and the giggling was contagious. This photo was one of many but one of the many that was not blurred due to the laughter being had by myself hence shaking of the camera. These two are so funny when they get together. So this was the before pic. Every one after that was seriously blurred.  So the next time when you are thinking about not using a photo because it really doesn’t seem to depict anything evident, rethink it. Sometimes it is always the simplest of things that mean the most. These two sharing a moment
on a park bench seat was for me a special time that I will treasure always and I do hope it is evident in the layout.


  For the project I kept it fairly clean. A little stamping on the background paper of “The forgotten” from an older collection - Scents of Nature. I used two sheets of this. The second sheet was used for the backing and matting of my portrait photo. I did a little distressing of this paper and added in some board amongst the layers to give it a little added dimension.

 

I used lots of beautiful chipboards from Dusty Attic to frame my photo and bring the layout together. They were coloured using Distress Inks.  
I decided to use a pack of the Laser Cuts from the Tattered Garden collection. I used all but a handful of these gorgeous laser cuts. And so simple to do. They pop out so easily and are a fabulously easy addition for any project. 


I added in more layers using gorgeous Sky Blue flowers from both the Wildflowers and Country Blooms collections. To break up the blue and greens I also added in some of the teeny tiny flowers from the Garden Seeds in Cotton flowers. And there you have it. A simple and easy to complete scrapbooking layout. I hope you enjoyed my project.
Stay tuned for more inspiration from the Design Team coming your way very shortly.
Thanks for popping by.
Tina

Products Used
“The forgotten” Scents of Nature x 2 sheets
Tattered Laser Cut Shapes – Tattered Garden
49andMarket Wildflowers – Sky
49andMarket Cottage Blooms – Sky
49andMarket Garden Seeds – Cotton
Gabi’s Ethereal Stamp Set
Other Products
Dusty Attic Chipboards
Liquitex Gesso
Distress Inks Gathered Twigs, Weathered Wood, Black Soot and Rusty Hinge
Liquid Pearls Avocado
Paper Clay
Lace Mould
Artifical Moss

Coconut Fibre

4 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! This is amazing and oh so beautiful.... just love all the layers and details and I always love the photos you use.. it is about the moments I think that we capture on our pages.. and you always captures such beautiful moments and embellish your pages so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Lizzy ! This is why I started scrapbooking and I love the fact I can use so many different photos to replicate the moment in time that sometimes would normally be forgotten. It always warms my heart to see your comments and your kindness. Wishing you the very merriest of Christmases Lizzy. I hope you and your loved ones have a most special day. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thankyou ever so much for stopping by and your kind comments! Glad you like this project.

      Delete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017