Thursday 26 May 2016

"Frolic in the Sun" Design Team creation for The Scrapbook Store

A very warm welcome to you and thank you for visiting me here.
Today I have another share of a layout created for The Scrapbook Store, my third for the month.
I have been so very lucky to have been playing with Blue Fern Studios "Courtship Lane". I have a little step by step tutorial for you to help reproduce this layout which you can find here over at The Scrapbook Store. It is a very simple layout created solely with Blue Fern Studios patterned papers and chipboards also from Blue Fern Studios with a little lace and ribbon to give it some added prettiness.


Now I know that this photo is slightly blurry due to my non photographic skills.....but it is an important photo to me with lots of memories attached so for me it is a must have!


I have kept this layout very simple and flat .....omygoodness ........yes flat!!


It has a little lace, seam binding and cheesecloth which I think all add to the shabbiness of the layout.


All my chipboards except the title were simply dressed in gesso, distress inks and Star Dust Stickles.

I do hope you have enjoyed your visit here. Remember if you would like to reproduce this or something similar I have the Step by Step Tutorial HERE.

Thanks again for popping by. I hope you have a beautiful weekend. 

Tina x

The Scrapbook Store

Materials List:

Blue Fern Studios Courtship Lane – Calling Cards x 1
Blue Fern Studios Courtship Lane- East Plaza x 2
Blue Fern Studios Courtship Lane – Lovers Lane x 1
Blue Fern Studios Chipboards – Looped Frames x 1
Blue Fern Studios Chipboard Wordlet – Frolic in the Sun
Courture Creations Adhesive Pearls
Prima Marketing Resin
Cheesecloth
Liquitex Gesso
Archival Ink – Potting Mix
Star Dust Stickles
Stampendous Embossing Enamel – Shabby Pink
Lace
Soft Pink Seam Binding
Miscellaneous Cut Out Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017