Wednesday 20 January 2016

"Remember this Sweetness" The Scrapbook Store DT Creation - Lemoncraft - "Neverending Summer"

A huge hello to you and welcome.
I have been a little absent from my blogging and facebook this week. Doing a little labor of love.......this layout created for my Design Team part at The Scrapbook Store!
Sometimes creating takes me a little longer than the normal. But I finally think I have this where I originally wanted it. A little shabby, pretty and something to show my daughter my complete love and devotion for her.
This creation I have titled

"Remember this Sweetness"


Suzanne from The Scrapbook Store has been absolutely spoilt me this month with the "Neverending Sumer" collection from Lemoncraft. Absolutely sensational collection that nobody should be without.
For this layout I started with a quite simple background. I cut a frame, distressed the paper and layered it on a piece of chipboard. A little dry brushing of gesso around the edges to give it a bit more of a shabbyness and that was my starting point.


Well it is no secret that I love my Dusty Attic chippies and I have used quite a bit here! The scroll base was covered with Finnabair's artExtravagance platinum texture crackle paste and left to dry overnight. The top of the scroll was coated with gesso and inked with a little Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Picked Rasberry). Over the top of this I wiped a little of my fave Ranger Star Dust Stickles just to make it shine from the rest of the layout.


And isn't it funny the things that we keep in our stash and think that we will never use them.....but I finally have used this vine piece from Petaloo. That is really all I can tell you about it because it has been in my stash forever and I have lost the packaging. It was a vine that I have cut up into pieces. 


Also in my cluster I have added in cheesecloth and a little moss that I have divided around the page.


The Dusty Attic title "Sweetness" was dressed in some Baby Pink Folk Art Visual Texture Acrylic Paint.....loooooooove this paint. Very dimensional like dimensional magic and comes in the same style bottle so you can draw with it. And it dries very quickly too!


And that is all from me here today!

Thank you ever so much for visiting me. And don't forget to keep scrolling if you are looking for a materials list which is listed below. All products can be purchased here at The Scrapbook Store.

Tina xo



Materials Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017