Monday 23 February 2015

"Sweet Summer Memories"

Hi and welcome once again!!

Today I have my third Design Team creation for The Scrapbook Store.
I am again using the fabulous Graphic 45 " Time to Flourish"collection, but this time I am using the month of June range with these gorgeous blue and pink hues. The instant I saw these papers I immediately   dug out this photo of my sweet gorgeous girl from a few years back.
I remember this day so well. The eldest two were at school and it was just Cydne and myself out in the garden doing some weeding until she found a patch of lavender that was surrounded by butterflies. Off to the shed she ran to find the fishing net that we had purchased on the previous weekend to catch redclaw at the local creek. But she had different ideas for the net.
 That morning was spent chasing butterflies and bees something I will never forget!! 
So this is why I have titled this layout......
"Sweet Summer Memories".



I wanted to keep this layout as clean as possible but I also wanted to give it a shabby chic look so I have added in quite a lot of white washing to do this.


All the chipboards have been dressed with Ranger's Crackle paint (Picket Fence). Once it was dried I then rubbed in some distress inks into the cracks.


Lots of Prima and Petaloo here. These have all been washed over with a watered down Gesso mix a couple of times to get the desired hue to co-ordinate with the papers.


Maya Road Banner Trim and some Prima Floral Trim were left clean to help the coloured flowers pop off the page.I have also done a little fussy cutting from the June Flourish Patterned Paper.


I have cut the Graphic 45 June Cut Apart up and halved and layered the cut aparts to go further.


Here you can see the layers that I have used within the page.

Well I certainly hope you have been a little inspired by this today and I would love to thank you for visiting me here.
If you keep scrolling I have listed a complete materials list for this layout all available from 
The Scrapbook Store.

Until next time happy scrapping.

Tina x




Materials List

Graphic 45 "Time to Flourish" - June Cut Apart
Graphic 45 "Time to Flourish" - June Flourish #4501040
Maya Road Alterable Crochet Trim - Mini Banners
Kaisercard - Island
 Kaisercard - Vanilla
Dusty Attic Word Pack #4 DA10772
Dusty Attic Flutterbies #3 DA0766
Dylusions - White Linen
Scrapware Garden Gate Small #CH 326
Prima Marketing Inc. Resin Birdcage
Prima Marketing Inc. Floral Trim #573454
Prima Marketing Inc. Fairy Rhymes  #564438
Petaloo Botanica Blooms Teal - #1102104
Petaloo Floral Ephemera Teal - #1100104
Ranger Distress Crackle Paint (Picket Fence)
Ranger Star Dust Stickles
Ranger Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Ranger Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers
Cheesecloth
Liquitex Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017