Wednesday 9 April 2014

As Time Goes By

Good morning everyone and a big welcome. Well I was flicking through my layout photos this morning and found this one. This was one of my very first design pieces produced for Bella Paperie and to be honest my absolute favourite. This photo of my youngest was taken on my very new Canon DSLR. As I have mentioned on many posts before she is always at the ready to have a photo taken. And this day was no exception. She was so excited, she kept jumping around the place - lucky for me I got this one while she was a little quieter!!!

It is titled:

"As Time Goes By"


The papers used here are from Bo-bunny. And an old book page from my favourite go to book "Little Women". This page is titled  the same! Just perfect for this layout.



Dusty Attic Skeleton clock - this was inked with Forest Moss distress ink randomly then randomly embossed with Ranger gold embossing powder again randomly.


Some very small Prima spray flowers and larger dusty pink flowers also from Prima with a few pieces of Ephemera from a Kay&Co pack.


And of course the flowers and leaves from Miss Sister Rose Violet..............all from Bella Paperie. These flowers are sensationally soft to give any layout that delicate touch. No inking needed on these beautiful flowers as they are ready shaded. Love them so. And some hand dyed lace also available from Deb.


The journaling reads: you grow more and more beautiful as time goes by.

I hope you have enjoyed visiting here today.
Hope to see you again soon.

Tina xx


4 comments:

  1. Another beauty Tina , your talent is boundless.xx��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Miss Rosebud. I have missed seeing you over the past couple of weeks....Will you be cropping this coming Tuesday?? I am not working but thought I may come and crop with you!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous page with such beautiful details!! How wonderful that your daughter enjoys being photographed to give you such beautiful photos like this!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tracey for your kind words and your visit to this post. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017