Wednesday 5 March 2014

April Class - Vintage Vogue #19

The First Installment of Sneak Peeks:

I know, I know, April is weeks away. But it always seems to creep up on us so very quickly. I just wanted to show a little of the first layout for the Vintage Vogue #19 class. The second is on my desk awaiting a few final touches. Those sneak peeks will be coming your way shortly.



For this class we will be using the most beautiful of papers from Maja Designs - Vintage Summer Basics Collection. When I first saw these I instantly fell in love and they have been sitting in my stash for some time now.....but I have to say I love them more now than I did when I purchased them...they are just gorgeous.
We will be using our splat mat a little for this class - dressing up chipboards and embellishments. 
Remember to bring your aprons ladies!!


I've included lots of yummy Prima Resins and Flowers and Bling Flourishes from Zva to create a one of a kind Heritage page of someone special, to gift or to keep for the younger generation.


And of course pretty laces.

Hope you enjoy these sneak peeks.

Tina xx

For more information and details in regards to this class please contact Deb at Bella Paperie on 32055911.



2 comments:

  1. I've got just the photo for this vintage layout Tina so hope that it's going to be in a takeaway kit. Love the page but then I love all of your pages...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helene, thanks for vising me here!! Definite yes on the takeaway with instructions ( have to do them yet ). Forgetful me....so much to do. How are you? Looking forward to Retreat? Well I hope you are well. Hugs Teen xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017