Wednesday 15 January 2020

"Together" 49andMarket project for January 2020

A huge welcome back 49andMarket friends. Today I am back here with you to share my latest projects designed with the not yet released collections of 
"Irrevocable Beauty"........


Can I just start off by saying how speechless I was when I saw this collection spilling through from the top of my goodies box. I have never truly ever been a lover of purples, but in my time on the 49andMarket team I have slowly and surely begun to love this colour. And it has become a sure go to for me. So needless to say this collection is right up my alley!! Thankyou so much Janene Jaeger Meyerowitz for designing this collection. You have rocked it!!! It is just amazing!


For this project I have used the Irrevocable Beauty's "Timekeeper" for my background piece. This has been primed and an addition of texture was made using a mini heart stencil. I also added in some colour using acrylic paints.

My chipboards were dressed in white crackle paint and allowed to dry. They were then coloured with acrylic paints. The title and chipboard filmstrip was coloured with black soot Distress Ink and Crackle Varnish.



I used the second sheet titled "Petrarch" to allow for layering. To do this I used Gabi's Circle Stitch Stamp Set and embossing with the circle stitch stamps in a variety of sizes. These were then cut out and layered amongst some of the pieces from the Sage Collage Stacks. 


Completing my layout was just a matter of layering the Laser Cut Elements amongst the Chipboard layers. I have also added in some soon to be new released Sugar Petals in "Huckleberry" along with a couple of blooms from the Stargazers Cashmere pack. A little random stamping was also done using 49andMarket’s Snapshots of Yesterday Stamp Set also soon to be released. 

Well that is all from me today. I do hope you have enjoyed my project. More for you to come your way very soon. 



Tina x



Products Used
49andMarket’s Irrevocable Beauty's - “Petrarch “ and “Timekeeper”
49andMarket’s Irrevocable Laser Elements

49andMarket’s Sugar Petals - "Huckleberry"

49andMarket’s Stargazers - "Cashmere"
49andMarket’s Sage Collage Stacks
49andMarket’s Gabi’s Circle Stitch Stamp Set

49andMarket’s Snapshots of Yesterday Stamp Set
Dusty Attic Chipboards

White Crackle Paste

Dusty Attic Acrylic Paints

Archival Ink Watering Can

TCW Light and Fluffy Modelling Paste

Embossing Powder White

Versa Mark Embossing Ink


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! I hope things are well with you.. I have just had 5 beautiful nights at the coast... soooo needed it.. now I have lots to catch up on... including this gorgeous layout.. wowowowow!!! It is so beautiful.. love the circle photo and the chipboard and layering of the flowers.. really pretty... love this.. anyways enjoy whats left of this week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisitely gorgeous! I adore every detail, but the classic wrought iron style fence pieces are a particular fave for me here.

    ♥ Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017