Tuesday 31 December 2019

"Snuggle" - 49andMarket Design Team Creation

Welcome and Happy New Year to you all. I hope your year will be full of creative energy. Today I have my first post for 49andMarket. I can share with you today that I will be continuing on with the team for the next year. I feel very humbled to have been asked to return once more and create and design with such beautiful products. 

Today I present my project titled "Snuggle".



Snuggle has been created using 49andMarket's Ethereal Mini Collection. This is a great way to create on the go projects for when you are on retreat or crop. The packs are full of gorgeous co-ordinating papers with an additional sheet of beautiful Laser Cut Images and a cut out sheet which you will also find in the pack.


I have created my background page using this collection by tearing and layering. I added in textures using Crackle Paste and a Dusty Attic brickwork stencil. I have also added in a little random stamping using 49andMarket's newest release from Snapshots of Yesterday. An absolutely gorgeous new stamp set which I will forever use I think. Just amazing !!! I used the stamp with a little Archival in Watering Can to my background page.


I have used some older 49andMarket styled flowers, some being from the Mixology collections which I have hoarded because I love the deep richness of the mudslide colour which you can see in the project above and below. With the mudslide I included some Botanical Blends in Sandcastle. Along with these I also added a couple of the cotton coloured blooms from the Garden Seeds collection.


I absolutely loved layering up the laser cuts for this project. And it really is so simple to do. Simply pop out the image and layer up with foam tape or old chipboard. Adding some additonal elements to create a touch of shabby elegancy is always easy to do with a little Star Dust Stickles and dry brushing with white gesso.


As with most things that I create a little bit of DustyAttic chippiness does not go astray. Here above you can see that I have used the skeleton clockface. It was simply dusted with a little white gesso. My title was also from a Dusty Attic Word pack. 


I also added in a small amount of Finn's Art Stones with some gel medium. Above you can see the effects of the Crackle Paste through the Brick stencil from Dusty Attic. I also handmade some gorgeous moulds from my stash for a little added extra special as this will be for a present for a family member. I hope you have enjoyed my project today and was inspired in some small way. I would love to hear your thoughts about my project below. It always makes my day to hear from you. 


Products Used for this project

49andMarket's Ethereal Mini Collection

49andMarket's Floral Mixology Mudslide Flowers
49andMarket's Seaside Blooms - Sandcastle
49andMarket's Garden Seed Flowers - Cotton
Also used were:
Dusty Attic Chipboard Title
Dusty Attic Clockface Skeleton
Dusty Attic Brick Stencil
Ranger Crackle Paste
Ranger Star Dust Stickles
Liquid Pearls - Chocolate
Liquitex Gesso White
Liquitex Gesso Clear
Archival Ink - Watering Can
Re-design Modeling Material
Prima Mould
Art Stones
Gel Medium





1 comment:

  1. Wow another stunner!! love love all the embellishments!! I hope you had a happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017