Monday 3 February 2020

"Love your smile" 49andMarket Design Team Project

Hi there 49andMarket friends! Welcome back to the blog. Tina Ollett with you here today to share my next layout titled “Love your smile” featuring my gorgeous oldest girl on the fabulously beautiful new release collection Vintage Artistry.



I have to tell you that the first ever Vintage Artistry release was a heart starter for me and then along comes the next versions that I really have no words to describe them except for unbelievably amazing. Each and every pattern piece makes my heart happy.   I had the pleasure of creating for the 49andMarket booth at CHA last month. This was one of the pieces that I did for it. I have used a gorgeous black and white of my beautiful daughter doing a selfie. I have used two patterned sheets from Vintage Artistry being “Admit One” and “Ambrosial”.



The gorgeous patterned piece admit one was used as my background. Really not much need to add any other things to this but I did decide to add in a little texture using modelling paste through a TCW stencil. I only added sections here and there as I didn’t want to take away from all the details of the paper. I went on to do some matting of my photo using Ambrosial patterned paper. And then I added in some gorgeous pieces from the fabulous Collage Stacks. There really is so much in these packs. I tried to use lots of differing pieces to keep the layout interesting.



I have included in this project lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic pieces that were dressed in embossing powders and inks. The ATC frames were backed with the leftover pieces of the Ambrosial patterned paper. I did lots of layering with the collage stacks and chipboard pieces. Then I moved on to giving my project some more colour. To do this I used the 49andMarket Garden Petal flowers in Sea Glass. Such a very pretty colour. I also used Country Bloom florals in Storm.





In finishing off my project I used Valerie’s  “You are loved” stamp set and made some acetate embellishments with embossing powders. These were fussy cut and added amongst the layers of my project. I also added in some black and silver micro beads along with some snippets of lace to add more interest to the project.  Well that is all from me today. I do hope that you are enjoying 49andMarket’s new releases as much as I am. Until next time take care and happy crafting.



Tina x


49andMarket Products Used

Vintage Artistry – Ambrosial


Vintage Artistry – Admit One



Vintage Artistry - Sage Collage Stacks 



Country Blooms – Storm



Garden Petals – Sea Glass



Valerie’s “You are loved” Stamp Set


Other Products

Dusty Attic Chipboards
Dusty Attic Numbers Stencil

Lace

Micro Beads
Embossing Powders
Distress Inks
TCW modelling paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017