Monday 31 August 2020

"Fly without wings" 49andMarket Design Team Creation

 

Hi there friends. I hope this post finds you healthy and happy. 

I am back today to share my latest creation for 49andMarket. I have called this project “Fly without wings”. I hope you enjoy my post today, so without further ado I will give you a little rundown of the products used and my creative process.

 

As you could well imagine every two weeks choosing from the amazing collections from 49andMarket is no mean feat. I um and ah so much it even annoys me!! So when I started creating this project for today I swapped backwards and forwards with differing collections always coming back to the Vintage Artistry Lilac. Oh how I love this collection. The softness of the papers always bring me back to the shabby vintage style of scrapbooking which I love to create in. 

I started out with the patterned paper “Tranquil”. This is a beautiful piece with a very simplistic background, a little cursive writing on it and touches of imperfections which always makes for a gorgeous backdrop. I added a small amount of interest to the background paper using Crackle Paste and some random stamping with Ethereal Stamp Set and Black Soot distress ink. I also used the piece “Mystique” from the Lilac Collection as well as the backer card of Sweet Reflections to help the lilacs pop a little. The blues and greys in the Sweet Reflections piece does exactly this. So using the Mystique and Sweet Reflections backer card I made lots layers and mats for my gorgeous photo of my daughter from her formal, to sit upon. I also added in ticket elements from the Lilac Ephemera Stack to help with the layers. These stacks are just amazing with a multitude of tones of purple to help with projects.

 

I added in some other elements too from the cut out sheets of the backer papers which you will always find in the collection packs. I have used the clocks from the Tattered Garden Sheet, and cut them in half to allow them to go further around my layout. These were also layered up on some Dusty Attic Chipboard doilies which added more interest to the clocks. To the clock faces I dressed them with acrylic paint and also a large covering of Dusty Attic Clear Crackle Varnish.

 











 I have used numerous different collections of flowers from 49andMarket to help with my clustering of flowers. These include the Lavender from the Daisy Stems and the baby Blues from the Sugar Posies Huckleberry collections. With the Fluff from the Sugar Posies collection I used some in white and some I coloured using a mix of white gesso with some Acrylic Paint in Sugar Plum. This gave me a gentler pinkish colour.


 Daisy Stem Lavender






Serendiptious Layered Embellishments


Star Dust Stickles




As you will notice I added in many more chipboards pieces to help frame my photo. Also I added in some laces cut into pieces. The butterflies are from the older collection of 49andMarket’s layered embellishments. The blue leaves were from the Serendipitous collection of layered embellishments. I chose the title name from the barcode strip of the Irrevocable Beauty “Petrarch” paper...... “Fly without wings”. Finishing up my project I added in some pretty flower pearls with mat gel and some Star Dust Stickles over my flower stamens and butterflies and little birds.










Well that is all from me today. I do hope you have enjoyed my blog post. 

 

Take care and until next time happy crafting.

 



Tina x

 

Products Used:

 

Vintage Artistry Lilac “Tranquil” 

Vintage Artistry Lilac “Mystique” 

Vintage Artistry Lilac Ephemera Stack 

Irrevocable Beauty – Petrarch 

Sweet Reflections Backer Card -

Tattered Gardens Backer Card -

Sugar Posies “Fluff” 

Sugar Posies “Blue Raspberry” 

Daisy Stems “Lavender”

Garden Seeds “Cotton”

Gabi’s Ethereal Stamp Set 

Serendipitous Layered Embellishments 

 

Other Products Used:

 

Assortment of Dusty Attic Chipboard packs

Dusty Attic Acrylic Paint Sugar Plum

Dusty Attic Clear Crackle Varnish

Liquitex Clear Gesso

Liquitex White Gesso

3-D Mat Gel

Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot

Couture Creations Stencil  - Pavers

Dress My Craft Flower Pearls

Ranger Texture Paste

Ranger Star Dust Stickles

Acrylic Paint Rainy Day

Muslin

2 comments:

  1. oh my.... only one word for this....PERFECTION!!i LOVE THIS.. Beautiful. I hope you are keeping well... take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina,
    Waar jij je inspiratie haalt om toch weer iedere keer een ontzettende mooie lay-out te laten zien is voor mij een raadsel!!
    Moet toch leuk zijn om zoveel inspiratie te hebben, ik daar tegen heb bijna niks van inspiratie.
    Ik ben daar soms boos om,ik heb hier zoveel mooie producten van prima marketing en ik doe er niks mee!!!
    Spijtig dat de shipping zo duur is naar België of ik kocht alle maanden een kit bij jou!!!
    Mvg gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017