Monday 18 November 2019

"Christmas Cards" with video tutorial

Hi there Dress My Craft friends. I hope this post finds you happy and well. Tina with you today to share my Design Team projects for this month. November is our month to share with you some Christmas cheer. And today I am sharing with you two Christmas Cards using non Christmas papers to show you that it is possible to create without a particular themed paper.


My first card has been created using Flower Die Cuts (Create a Flower) and Foliage and Leaves Dies. I have used the Vintage Saga Paper Collection to create this with. It was a lot of fun challenging myself to do this. A different kind of styled Christmas Card but I think it works.


I loved creating the flowers. This is my first time in a long time creating flowers. I love the colour that they turned out. The addition of the Sparkling Dust and the styrofoam buds all made for more gorgeous detail along the way with the addition of Flower Pearls in Blue.


The detail made by the embossing groove tools is just amazing. It really is a bit addictive this flower making I think.


And my second card project.....


And for the second card I used the Vintage Saga collection teamed with the Romantic Roses collection. I also added in some of the gorgeous little motifs from the Vintage Saga Motif sheets. These are a wonderful addition to any craft project. I feel they are great to have on hand for the little extra detail that us crafters are sometimes looking for. 


I added in some of the Gold Flower Pearls to co-ordinate the gold in the flourishes and the embossed title acetates.


I also added in some soft gorgeous laces to keep it a little softer. These pieces of lace have been added to each layer. 



And from another view. 
Well that is all from me for today. But if you keep scrolling below you will find a video for both of the above projects. 


Enjoy and until next time take care. 

Tina 



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow even your cards are masterpieces! So many beautiful details..

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017