Tuesday 15 December 2020

"Fun in the Sun" - Maja Design and Dusty Attic DT Creation

Hello and a warm welcome back to my blog.
Today I have a project titled "Fun in the sun" which was created using a most favourite photo I took of my two girls whilst we were on holidays in New Zealand recently. We had a little time out and took a walk in an ajoining park to the motel in which we were staying.
The girls I think were so tired of being cooped up in a car all day long that they were doing a lot of jumping and running around so I ran back to the room to retrieve my camera. I got some great photographs of the girls and this was one of them.

I have also used this months gorgeous moodboard at Maja Designs this month to help with my inspiration. It is a gorgeous moodboard wouldn't you agree.







I have used a favourite piece of patterned paper from the Summertime collection that I have previously used a couple of times. Glittering Water is a perfect fit for a background that I couldn't resist using it again.


I primed my background piece "Glittering Water"and added a little stencilling using the Dusty Attic Creative Script Stencil with Texture Paste. I have also coloured sections with some Dusty in Colour  Pesto  Acrylic paint to add another layer to my project.

Creative Script Stencil

Dusty in Colour Pesto
I have used both of the Ornate Scrolls to layer my project. The first piece is what the photo and mattings along with the Doily frame sit upon. the second piece has been cut in several places to sit coming out of the flower cluster. These chipboards have been dressed in Textures Pastes and Rust Pastes.

Ornate Scroll
Doily #11
Wordpl@y #7

Flutterbies #3



And of course the flower clusters were made with the beautiful new release of the Botanical blends in Navy, Seaside Blooms in Aloe and some of the Vintage Shades Potpourri Blue.

Botanical Blends Navy
Seaside Blooms Aloe

Vintage Shades Potpourri 
With the Vintage shades I changed the colour a little using the Dusty Attic Oceania Acrylic Paint. 




Hope you enjoyed my interpretation of the Maja moodboard for June. You have plenty of time to play along if you wish. All you need to do is create a project using the Moodboard for June and some of the patterened papers from Majas beautiful collections. Hope to see you upload something.
Until next time take care.
Big hugs 

Tina x







1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina! I hope things are well with you and the plans for Christmas are going well.. This is another stunning layout, love the chipboard flourishes and those layers are amazing. love the blue pops and the wow factor on this is off the charts!! I love it.. and I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.. take care and have a great week next week!

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017