Sunday 30 August 2015

"Paradise Found" - Design Team Creation for The Scrapbook Store

Well hello!!
It has been a huge week scrapping wise for me! I don't think I have ever scrapped so much ever! But there is still so much more to do, so today I am going to be short and sweet!
I have chosen to scrap a beautiful photo of my eldest daughter at the beach a few years ago......when it was still cool for her to go with the family.....(hehehehehe).

I hope you enjoy this. I have titled the layout ....."Paradise Found".


This layout kind of lent itself to a brighter page than I orginally started with. With a little guidance from my two biggest supporters (my daughters) they assured me that it would be okay!!


I have gone with some beautiful Scrapmatts Nautical chipboard pieces as seen here. They have been layered in under and around the flower cluster. They were dressed with some gesso and a little distress ink.


I think my flower cluster here grew considerably from the original plan. Here you can see that I have used some Dusty Attic Fishnet Panel. The large flourish you can see in the background is a mystery to me. I found it in my miscellaneous collection and can't for the life of me remember where it is from .....sorry !


Another close-up and I have also used a little more Dusty Attic ......this time the mini seagull which I have inked in some black and highlighted with a little dimensional magic.


And I soooooooo love this little cluster in the corner. I had also originally fussy cut the octopus legs from the patterned paper and wrapped them around the small lighthouse........but as it progressed it all got a little lost in my cluster!


I had an old coral necklace sitting around so I cut the very small shells from it and popped them into the little glass bottle shown here.


And again..........and to finish off I simply splashed over some white ink.
Well I certainly hope you have enjoyed this layout. For a materials list of products used for this layout just keep scrolling.

Until next time.......happy scrapping.

Tina xx


I design for the Scrapbook Store.





Material List


Bo Bunny - Penny Emporium - 12"x12" Double Sided Patterned Paper - Penny Emporium
Bo Bunny - Penny Emporium - Penny Emporium
Bo Bunny Penny Emporium "Noteworthy" Diecuts Item #18313008

Fish Net Panel
Fishnet Panel #DA0654

mini Seagulls
Dusty Attic mini Seagulls

CB1221 Nautical Designs 04
Scrapmatts #CB1221
Miscellaneous Chipboard Flourish
Scrapmatts Tag (Black) (Paradise Found Title)
Prima Marketing Flowers
Petaloo International Flowers
Wild Orchid Flowers
Kaisercraft Paper Leaves
Glass Bottle with Cork
Pussy Willow Vine
Shells
Jute
Cheesecloth
Wild Honey Distress Ink
Black Soot Distress Ink
Dylusions White Linen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017